Monday, May 7, 2007

Snafu, pafu

So much for diaryland being back up. I still can't make an entry over there. I"m not saying anymore.

I don't have much time to update as I gotta move my but if I want to get to work on time and have something to eat for lunch.

Yesterday was finally a decent day. I actually spent most of it away from home which is a good thing. Usually when I have a day off I waste too much of it just sitting around not being productive. While no laundry or dishes were done, I did manage to get off my but.

There was an alterna-fair in town at the civic. I guess it was and Edge Whole Life Fair or something like that. Basically it was psychics and spritiualists, hypnotists, alternative healh care practiioners, etc.. everything but a tarot reader which kind of suprised me. I didn't really have any extra cash for readings or aura photographs or biofeedback which was too bad. I could have dropped a bundle.

I have a healthy dose of skeptisim for that kind of thing, but I also have an open mind. There is a lot we don't know, and yes I beleive people like the one the character in Medium is based on really do exist. You'll never find them by dialing 1-900 and paying by the minute, but they do exist and most of them have normal day jobs, families etc.. And no I don't think beliving such stuff is evil, thats just silly.


Anyway. I have to go to court again for another detention hearing for Warren. I am not looking forward to it, not at all.

Wish me luck

No comments: