Sunday, May 6, 2007

As I was saying

The following was originally written Saturday 5-5-07, but only published on Myspace and Calorie Count due to Diaryland's well known technical difficulties. I am copying it here for those who don't want to have a MySpace account just for me.


5-5-07 about 9pmish

My thermometer says its 70 {f} in here, but it feels more like 50. I'm
wearing a jacket and I'm still freezing. It's pouring out and has been since
yesterday. I am so sick of wet and cold weather. I miss my sun {not to be
confused with my son who I also miss}. This weather is not helping my mood at
all.

After work I had some time to kill and rather than come home and then
go to visit Warren burning up more gas, I drove to a thrift store that was on
the way there, and did some browsing. Browsing to the tune of about 7 bucks, but
still not baad. I got a hair dryer, two books, a couple of glasses {drinking}
and some bath salts {unopened with both Italian and English on the label, how
fancy}.

I wound up getting into another argument with Warren at visiting, but I
think we got over it. He doesn't see how his attitude isnt' acceptable, and
joking about stupid stunts and ideas isn't funny. He stil wants to hang out with
those kids.

The same kids who scared the crap out of me at midnite banging on my
door and then running away making noise in the hall. I don't need that crap.
They were gone too fast for me to call the police on them, and I didn't see any
faces well enough to identify them, but I have a pretty good idea who they are.
The thought of Warren hanging out with those idiots again, just pisses me off.
He's so much better than that.

I'm off tommorrow, not that I can afford to go anywhere, except maybe
to UU, just to get out and be with other people, other like minded adult people.

I am sick of freezing and raining. I"m sick of being hungry when I know
I've eaten. I think after I watch some of this Dr. Who {the original from back
in the 60's, whoot whoot}, its time to make use of my bath salts adn some hot
tea.. Than take my meds and snuggle under 3 {yes 3} blankets and hope I can be
warm, and not hungry.

Funny I never used to have appeetite issues, but now that it is all
yucky outside and Warren has me turned inside out, all I want to do is eat, even
when I am not hungry.
Hopefully a few of my dlanders have found me. I'm
having withdrawl pains



I'm not sure how many blogs this makes for me right now. I may need to cut back somewhere. I haven't even logged in at CafeMom since I first signed up. Time for some consolidating.

But for now, this is my backup plan. I"ll never be caught with my blog down again. I hope.

And just for the record, I'm not so much mad at Andrew as I am totally frustrated. Had I {and the rest of diaryland} been keep in the loop as to what was going on I wouldn't have been so upset and testy. Many of us have used diaryland for so long, we come to take it for granted. When it isn't there, we become like a smoker who is out of Camels and can't find his wallet. I understand all to well the frailites of computers and how quickly a minor glitch can be come a terminal migraine. But I also work in customer service and know that clients are a lot more understanding when you are upfront with them, work with them and attempt to make amends for thier trouble, even if it was a sitiuation beyond your control. {we often reship pacakages when it was ups, or usps that screwed up, or other issue not our fault}, its only right.

He could have also shut down everybody for a short period to make things faster, and then just given the gold and supergold members that much of an extentioon on thier accounts for free, or offered them a cheaper renewal for thier trouble. There are always options, but ignoring your customers is only going to make them seek out your competition. So is getting defensive. Work with us, and we will work with you. We can be quite understanding if we are given a chance. But we weren't.

No comments: